We offer a challenging position as a tenure tracker within our group.
A full-time (38 hours/1.0 fte per week) appointment. Evaluation on job performance is every 3 years, and a positive outcome will lead to a permanent position after 7 years. Your salary will depend on knowledge and experience. Gross salary per month is from € 5039,- to € 6133,- (scale 13) based on full time employment.
You will enter a career trajectory called Tenure Track, with a phenomenal environment for you to grow, excel and work within the department to make a difference in our field. Successful evaluation will allow growing towards a Professor holding a Personal Chair. This includes the chance to define your own research line and research group. We offer training and coaching, as well as opportunities to work part-time.
In addition, we offer:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a structural year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- excellent training opportunities and secondary employment conditions;
- flexible working hours and holidays can possibly be determined in consultation so that an optimal balance between work and private life is possible;
- excellent pension plan through ABP;
- 232 vacation hours, the option to purchase extra and good supplementary leave schemes;
- a flexible working time: the possibility to work a maximum of 2 hours per week extra and thereby to build up extra leave;
- a choice model to put together part of your employment conditions yourself, such as a bicycle plan;
- a lively workplace where you can easily make contacts and where many activities take place on the Wageningen Campus. A place where education, research and business are represented.