Do you want to join the Research Support team at Wageningen University & Research - Library? Are you willing to help our researchers find answers to the world's challenges related to agriculture, healthy food and the living environment?
The team supports researchers with new ways of publishing, Open Access, Research Data Management, analyzing literature and measuring impact of their work. Furthermore, the team supports researchers, managers and staff departments with reports on research information and impact. We work closely with the Research Information team that is responsible for registering and validating research information in our Research Information System, Pure and with the Wageningen Data Competence Center. We are looking for a new colleague working on both Research Data Management and Research Impact.
You will be working on the following tasks:
- advise researchers on and help them with research data management;
- support the further roll out of the data management policy for Wageningen University & Research;
- carry out bibliometric analyses and literature searches for both evaluation purposes and research projects;
- provide expertise and guidance for sharing/dissemination of research outputs such as data and articles;
- utilizes appropriate research metrics, including citation analysis, bibliometrics, altimetric, and emerging tools to assist staff and management with articulating research impact in both scientific and societal context;
- provide training, demo's and presentations for small and large groups of researchers and/or students about Research Data Management, Scientific Publishing and Research Impact.