We are looking for a motivated PhD student, with the following qualifications:
- Ability to develop new statistical methods. Typically this can be demonstrated by a master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics or Computer Science;
- Ideally, you'll have knowledge of Causal Inference and Bayesian Statistics, but we will also consider applications from applicants without prior knowledge on these topics;
- Excellent communication skills, in writing and presenting;
- Proficient in R and/or Python.
Please use the motivation letter to explain to what extent you meet these requirements.
In your application, please make sure to include the following:
Please combine the motivation letter, transcript and writing sample into one pdf.
- Motivation letter (max 2 pages);
- Transcript (grades) of your master's degree;
- Writing sample, preferably a (draft) master's thesis if available.