We are looking for a Senior Research Coordinator Impact Evaluation
As experienced research coordinator at Wageningen University & Research you will lead large scale multidisciplinary projects across research institutes and in collaboration with businesses in the area of impact evaluation of development policies. The strength of Wageningen Economic Research lies in the combination of developing new insights based on market intelligence and making integrated assessments of economic, ecological and social aspects. We operate within the domains of healthy food, living environment and lifestyle. As an applied research institute, Wageningen Economic Research executes projects for local, national and international governments, NGO's and larger business foundations. Among others, our clients are the Dutch Ministries of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality, The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the European Union and larger sustainable business initiatives.International Policy Unit
The international policy unit is responsible for analyzing and evaluating global policy impacts on sustainable economic development, food systems and development policy, living wages and deforestation. It currently comprises 32 researchers. The unit is seeking to strengthen its impact evaluation group with a client oriented coordinating researcher with excellent networking skills and affinity with business. Wageningen Economic Research works increasingly in an international context of inclusive and sustainable economy and often leads large interdisciplinary and international projects. The candidate will be responsible for the knowledge development, team building and market development of larger agile teams as we introduce them between research units.Senior Research Coordinator
As coordinator of Impact Evaluation projects you will be responsible for integrating research teams in the area of impact evaluation and work together with clients on increasing impact on living income and best practice implementation in agile partnerships.
- You will contribute to the institutes guiding principles and strategy from a researcher perspective.
- You contribute to an increasing research quality in a multi actor environment.
- You can identify customer requests and translating them into knowledge products.
- You will represent Wageningen Economic Research outside the institute.
- You will be coordinating large and authoritative (inter-) national research projects for government, non-governmental organizations and business in multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Presenting and communicating research results in different ways, ranging from customer Presentations to scientific publications and contribute to social media.
- Actively maintaining and extending your network of customers, stakeholders and partners.