We offer you a creative and inspiring working environment with passionate colleagues working in an interdisciplinary and international environment. The post is for 1 year initially, with the possibility of extension upon positive evaluation. Wageningen University is a global leader in higher education and research and has good and flexible employment conditions, including personal development and training opportunities.
The position is full time, based on a 38-hour working week. You also have the opportunity to work 40 hours a week with additional holidays. The salary will depend on qualifications and experience, and range from € 2.588,- to € 4.084 (gross) based on 38 hours, in accordance with, the Collective Labour Agreement of Wageningen University.
Diversity across every parameter is valued highly in our group and we actively support underrepresented groups in academia to consider applying for this position. If you have any concerns as to whether your qualifications for this position match the requirements (for example because of time away from the market place due to personal issues, parental leave or due to a non-traditional training), please don't hesitate to contact Dr. Bernaz (details below).IN ADDITION WE OFFER
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% fixed-year allowance.
- Excellent training opportunities and secondary working conditions.
- An excellent pension scheme via ABP.
- 232 holiday hours, the ability to purchase and good supplementary leave arrangements and an individualized model to compose part of your working conditions and a bicycle plan.
- Sports facilities available on campus which can be used against a small fee.
- We stimulate internal growth opportunities and mobility with an active and internal recruitment policy. There are ample opportunities for taking initiative in a creative learning environment.