We offer in accordance with the Dutch Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
- a minimum salary of € 3,637 (scale 11) up to a maximum salary of € 5,656 (scale 12) gross a month on a full-time basis depending on qualifications and experience
- a holiday allowance of 8% gross annual income
- an 8.3% end-of-the-year allowance
After one year, there is the possibility of extending the appointment of 0.8 FTE to a fulltime position, depending on evaluation and size of the student body. The post will be established for a fixed term period of two years. Towards the end of that period there will be a result & development interview in order to decide whether the appointment may be made permanent. The position is by default distributed over 70 percent teaching and teaching related tasks, and 30 percent research. Bringing or acquiring external research funds increases the research share of the appointment.
You may apply for this position until 16 June 11.59 pm / before 17 June 2019 Dutch local time (CEST). Applications should include:
1) a motivation letter
2) a curriculum vitae including publications or other research output clearly showing your expertise in relevant areas
3) email and telephone contact information of at least two referees.
Only complete applications submitted by the deadline will be taken into consideration. The interview will consist of two parts: the interview (30 minutes) and the mock lecture (15 minutes) during which you will demonstrate your knowledge of the research domain and showcase your teaching capabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We have adopted an active policy to increase the number of female scientists across all disciplines of the university. Therefore, women are encouraged to apply. Our selection procedure follows the guidelines of the Recruitment code (NVP), https://nvp-plaza.nl/download/?id=7714 and European Commission's European Code of Conduct for recruitment of researchers, https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/charter/code
Unsolicited marketing is not appreciated.
Fixed-term contract: 12 months