Fixed-term contract: 6 years.
A challenging position in a socially involved organization. The salary will be in accordance with university regulations for academic personnel and amounts to minimum €3,637 (scale 11) and maximum €4,978 (scale 11) per month, based on a full-time employment. The job profile is based on the university job ranking system and is vacant for at least 1 FTE.
The initial employment contract will be for a period of 6 years, with the possibility of obtaining a permanent position (tenure). In case of excellent performance, earlier tenure decisions are possible. Additionally, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam offers excellent fringe benefits and various schemes and regulations to promote a good work/life balance, such as:
- a maximum of 41 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- solid pension scheme (ABP)
- contribution to commuting expenses
- optional model for designing a personalized benefits package
- you may also be eligible for a favorable tax ruling for high-skilled expats (the so-called 30% ruling), which means that 30% of the salary is free of taxes resulting in a higher net salary
- a relocation allowance