We offer an interesting research job in a full-time position (36 hours), initially for 1 year after which a go/no go decision will be taken on extension with another two years. We offer a salary and an employment contract based on a position as early stage researcher (ESR) within the context of the EU Marie Curie program MONPLAS, in combination with excellent secondary employment conditions.
Depending on the progress and outlook for completion, a new contract covering (part of) year 4 may be granted to complete the PhD thesis.
The position is based in a state-of-the-art research environment and together with the MONPLAS consortium, holds ample opportunities for a future career either in research, applied science, education or in a spin-off from the project.
The gross salary is based on both the collective labour agreement of WR and the EU Marie Curie program requirements and comprises a Gross salary per month € 2375,- in the first year rising up to € 3036,- per month in the fourth year (salary scale for PhD fellows) per month based on the full time position, plus a monthly EU mobility allowance plus a monthly family allowance (the latter only when applicable).
- Expected starting date: July 1st 2020
- Various secondments to Queens University Belfast (2 months), Aalborg University ( 2 months) and Wessling (2 months)
- 8% holiday allowance and structural end-of-year bonus of 3%
- Excellent training opportunities and secondary employment conditions
- Flexible working hours and holidays can possibly be determined in consultation so that an optimal balance between work and private life is possible
- Excellent pension plan through ABP
- 171 vacation hours, the possibility to purchase extra and good supplementary leave schemes
- The possibility to work a maximum of 40 hours per week and in this way build up a maximum of 204 compensation hours per year
- A flexible model to put together part of your employment conditions yourself, such as a bicycle plan
- A lively workplace where you can easily make contacts and where many activities take place on the Wageningen Campus. A place where education, research and business are represented
- Make use of the sports facilities on campus.