Two positions, each comprising a challenging and exciting job for about 32 hours per week (0.8 fte) in an (inter) national leading organization in the field of research and education. Each position is initially for a period of one year, with prospects of extension to four years. Moreover, pending good evaluations, one or both positions have the potential to result in a permanent contract.
The organization has good and flexible employment conditions, including good education and training facilities, good work/life balance, development opportunities, and flexible working hours.
The salary is derived from scale 7 or 8, depending on background an experience, (min. € 2261 max. € 3445,= gross per month) in accordance with CAO NU. The ultimate starting salary scale will depend on knowledge, education, competences, and experience.
In addition, we offer:
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a structural year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- excellent training opportunities and secondary employment conditions;
- flexible working hours and holidays can possibly be determined in consultation so that an optimal balance between work and private life is possible;
- excellent pension plan through ABP;
- 232 vacation hours, the option to purchase extra and good supplementary leave schemes;
- a flexible working time: the possibility to work a maximum of 2 hours per week extra and thereby to build up extra leave;
- a choice model to put together part of your employment conditions yourself, such as a bicycle plan;
- a lively workplace where you can easily make contacts and where many activities take place on the Wageningen Campus. A place where education, research and business are represented;
- use the sports facilities on campus
Wageningen University & Research stimulates internal career opportunities and mobility with an internal recruitment policy. There are ample opportunities for own initiative in a learning environment.
We offer a versatile job in an international environment with varied activities in a pleasant and open working atmosphere.