A challenging position. Evaluation on job performance is every 3/4 years, and a positive outcome will lead to a permanent position after 7 years. Depending on your experience, a competitive salary from a minimum of € 3637,- to a maximum of € 4978,- (assistant professor position) and from € 5039,- to a maximum of € 6133,- (associate professor position) for a full working week of 38 hours in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities (scale 11 and scale 13).
You will enter a career trajectory called Tenure Track, with an excellent environment for you to grow, excel and work within the department to make a difference in our field. Successful evaluation will allow growing towards a Professor holding a Personal Chair. This includes the chance to define your own research line and research group. We offer training and mentoring, as well as opportunities to work part-time.
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a structural year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- excellent training opportunities and secondary employment conditions;
- flexible working hours and holidays can possibly be determined in consultation so that an efficient balance between work and private life is possible;
- excellent pension plan through ABP;
- 232 vacation hours, the option to purchase extra and good supplementary leave schemes;
- a flexible working time: the possibility to work 2 hours per week extra and thereby to build up extra leave;
- a choice model to put together part of your employment conditions yourself, such as a bicycle plan;
- a lively workplace where you can easily make contacts and where many activities are organized on the Wageningen Campus. A place where education, research and business are represented;
- use the sports facilities on campus
Wageningen University & Research stimulates internal career opportunities and mobility with an internal recruitment policy. There are ample opportunities for own initiative in a learning environment.
We offer a versatile job in a cosmopolitan environment with varied activities in a pleasant and open working atmosphere. Watch this video
to see more.