You will be appointed as a post-doc researcher in our team. Your main activities will evolve around the European Horizon 2020 VALUECARE project
in 7 European countries. VALUECARE
develops and evaluates value based integrated care for older people with the support of new IT applications. We are the leaders of the VALUECARE consortium and take care of the European coordination. We are responsible for the theme 'valuebased health care' in VALUECARE. We also arrange the implementation and execution of the scientific evaluation through a multi-center controlled trial in 7 pilot sites in Europe. Additionally, we also carry out a local trial in The Netherlands, in collaboration with the neurology department.
You will contribute together with other colleagues to the implementation of our tasks and responsibilities in the ValueCare project. This will be approximately 60% of your job responsibilities. The other 40% of your job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conduct research analyses and write scientific papers.
- Providing guidance and supervision to junior researchers in the section.
- Acquisition of new projects (applying for new research funding).
The tasks and responsibilities in the ValueCare project include the following:
- Organising the study.
- Contribute to development of the new approach ('value-based health care').
- Collecting and analysing data.
- Reporting and writing scientific papers.