WE ARE LOOKING FORProgram Manager / Liaison Officer University Alliance Eindhoven/ Wageningen/Utrecht (EWUU): AI for Health & Preventive HealthAre you an enthusiastic, people-oriented contact broker? Ready to explore and develop new possibilities of Artificial Intelligence in health?
Together with Wageningen University & Research, Utrecht University and UMC Utrecht, the Eindhoven University of Technology joins forces in the EWUU Alliance, one of the focus areas being Artificial Intelligence for Health. Although the EWUU Alliance is established in 2019, it still in launching phase.
We are looking for a Program Manager/ liaison officer
who will represent TU/e in this Alliance on the AI for Health & Preventive Health domains. Considering health, TU/e focuses on both preventive and curative health and medical technology. Together with the liaison officers of the three partner institutes (WUR, UU and UMCU) you aim to gain a competitive position in the (inter-)national AI & Preventive health research landscape for the EWUU Alliance:
- map ongoing research activities in this domain and recognize overlapping and complementary areas
- identify opportunities where scientific progress and innovation can be achieved together based on connecting to the expertise in the organization and externally,
- explore possibilities to establish common research projects and programs by building consortia for successful proposals to be funded nationally and by European research funds,
- establish groundbreaking, substantial, and iconic collaboration amongst internal and external partners,
- enthuse and support researchers to participate in the activities and opportunities offered by this Alliance,
- advocate the added value of this Alliance both internally and externally
- report on progress and achievements of the Alliance.
At TU/e, you will be based in the Eindhoven AI Systems Institute (EAISI), in the team of program managers, which is supporting and coordinating the efforts of TU/e in the area of Artificial Intelligence.