We are searching for a passionate colleague to develop our research program related
to Digital Innovation and Future of work. The position is for a tenure track assistant professor, who will contribute to our ambition to be one of the top research and teaching groups in the field of digital innovation. For this opening we look for a candidate with an ambition to conduct top-level research and teaching portfolio, with a clear focus on the consequences of digitalization for work and organizing.
We are looking for internationally oriented, ambitious, and collegial scholars who share our passion for the field and will contribute to our research and teaching. We welcome applications with a PhD in business administration, organizational sociology or related social science disciplines.
We seek to further increase our global visibility through top-level research on
technology and work. In terms of teaching, we offer a newly developed and challenging MSc Program in Digital Business and Innovation, with 140 international students in 2021. The program delivers in-depth knowledge on Digital Innovation, based on fundamental theoretical perspectives and with a strong focus on implications for (and collaboration with) practice. Furthermore, we offer courses on information systems, digital innovation, new ways of working, and (qualitative) research methods in the BSc programs in (International) Business Administration as well as the doctoral program of the School of Business and Economics. All our teaching for the BSc IBA program, the MSc program and doctoral program is in English. This position will involve, among others, teaching courses on qualitative research methods and new ways of working and organizing.Your duties
- conducting and supervising research (including PhD projects)
- publishing in international top-tier journals
- teaching at the BSc and MSc at the School of Business and Economics and at the executive level in the programs of the KIN Center for Digital Innovation
- coordination of courses, and (eventually) participation in project groups or
- committees within the Department or School
- contributing to the KIN Center for Digital Innovation in providing executive education and collaborating with the business community