Fixed-term contract: 48 months.
In accordance with the collective labor agreement for Dutch Universities, we offer:
- a gross salary of € 2,443 gross per month in the first year to a maximum of € 3,122 gross per month in the final year (salary scale PhD), based on a full-time position (1.0 FTE)
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% year-end bonus on the annual gross income
- attractive secondary and market terms of employment
- job classification in the UFO job profile of PhD
- a position for four years (fulltime). The successful candidate will first be offered a temporary position of one year with the option of renewal for another three years. Prolongation of the contract is contingent on sufficient progress in the first year to indicate that a successful completion of the PhD thesis within the contract period is to be expected.
- a PhD training program is part of the agreement and the successful candidate will be enrolled in the Graduate School of the Faculty (the Kurt Lewin Institue).
- PhD students in Social Psychology are expected to contribute to the department's undergraduate teaching program.
The preferred start date is 1 September 2022.