About usEindhoven University of Technology
is a top-ranking Dutch university that combines scientific curiosity with a hands-on attitude. Our spirit of collaboration translates into an open culture and a number 1 position in collaborating with advanced industries. Fundamental knowledge enables us to design solutions for the highly complex problems of today and tomorrow.More information
Questions regarding the scientific content can be directed to prof. Tanja Lange, t.lange[at]tue.nl.
For information about terms of employment, click here
or contact Hella Ploegmakers, recruiter, h.a.m.ploegmakers[at]tue.nl.
Are you inspired to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit www.tue.nl/jobs
Curious to hear more, please view the video.
The application should include a:
- Cover letter in which you describe your motivation and qualifications for the position.
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of your publications.
- Description of your scientific interests and plans, stating some short-term and long-term research goals (up to 5 pages).
- Statement of your teaching goals and experience (1-2 pages).
- Names of at least three references; do not upload letters.
We look forward to your application and will screen it as soon as we have received it. Screening will continue until the position has been filled. We expect he first round of interviews in early September, so apply before August 15 to be considered in this round.
The Irène Curie Fellowship program is dedicated to reach at least 30% female researchers among TU/e's permanent academic staff by 2024 and contributes to the societal goal of promoting equal opportunities. It has been endorsed by the Netherlands Institute for Human Rights in March 2021, based on the current legislation of the European Court of Justice.
Please keep in mind you can upload only 5 documents up to 2 MB each. If necessary please combine files.