Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more?
Please contact dr. Boukje Huijben, Assistant Professor Sustainable Business Model Innovation, b.huijben[at]tue.nl, +31 40 247 5579 or dr. Myriam Cloodt, Associate Professor of Open Innovation and Entrepreneurship, M.M.A.H.Cloodt[at]tue.nl, +31 40 247 5242.
For information about terms of employment, see conditions of employment
or contact Susan Opgenoorth, HR advisor, email@example.com or +31 40 247 4465.
Are you inspired to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit www.tue.nl/jobs Application
We invite you to submit a complete application by using the 'apply now'-button on this page.
The application should include a:
- Cover letter in which you describe your motivation and qualifications for the position.
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of your publications and the contact information of three references.
- Please send your best peer reviewed journal articles or your PhD dissertation.
- Description of your scientific interests and plans (1-2 pages).
- Statement of your teaching goals and experience (1-2 pages).
We do not respond to applications that are sent to us in a different way or are incomplete.
Please keep in mind you can upload only 5 documents up to 2 MB each. If necessary, please combine files.
We look forward to your application and will screen it as soon as we have received it. Review of applications will begin immediately upon receipt, and continue until the positions are filled, with the last date for applications being September 25, 2022. Job interviews will be scheduled in October.