We are searching for passionate colleagues to develop research and teaching in one or more areas related to Management of Digital Technologies, such as managing data and analytics, digital innovation management, future of work and management of information systems.
The position is for one or more tenure track assistant professors, who will contribute to our ambition to be one of the top research and teaching groups in the field of digital innovation. We are looking for internationally oriented, ambitious, and collegial scholars who share our passion for the field and will contribute to our research and teaching. We welcome applicants with a PhD in information systems, business administration, organizational studies or related social science disciplines. We are looking for candidates who do innovative high-quality research, combining knowledge of organizational and business questions with interest in and understanding of digital technologies.
In terms of teaching, we offer a challenging MSc Program in Digital Business and Innovation, with 140 new students in 2022. The program delivers in-depth knowledge on Digital Innovation, based on fundamental theoretical perspectives and with a strong focus on implications for (and collaboration with) practice. Furthermore, we offer courses on information systems, digital innovation, new ways of working, and (qualitative) research methods in the BSc programs in (International) Business Administration as well as the doctoral program of the School of Business and Economics. All our teaching for the BSc International Business Administration, the MSc, and doctoral program is in English. Depending upon the background of candidates, the position may include teaching courses on business information systems, and business Intelligence and analytics, quantitative or qualitative research methods, new ways of working and organizing, or the management of digital innovation.Your duties
- conducting and supervising research (including PhD projects)
- publishing in international top-tier journals
- teaching at the BSc and MSc at the School of Business and Economics and at the executive level in the programs of the KIN Center for Digital Innovation
- coordination of courses, and (eventually) participation in project groups or
- committees within the Department or School
- contributing to the KIN Center for Digital Innovation in providing executive education and collaborating with the business community