- Would you like to collaborate with our scientific staff and help them maximize their impact and success?
- Do you enjoy working in a fun team with people from various backgrounds?
- Do you get satisfaction from building collaborations and connecting people?
- Are you an enthusiastic getting-things-done-person and ready for the next step in your career ?
- Will you join our team in bringing professional research support to the next level ?
Your focus will be on supporting researchers with the development of research projects in various scientific fields related to the built environment. You do so by building up and maintaining long-term collaborations with societal partners (e.g. industry, municipalities) and by helping researchers in developing research projects with these partners. By doing so, you will contribute to the societal impact of academic research by bridging knowledge and innovation in the built environment sector.
You will support the researchers in developing their research ideas, identifying matching partners and funding opportunities, developing competitive project proposals, and you help them with legal and administrative matters related to the project.
You are part of a strong professional network which supports you with advice on legal, financial, administrative, ethical, open science and other matters.
You are a part of the Research Development and Support Office team of the Department, which consists of one other project development officer, a policy officer, a data steward, a research-IT consultant and an assistant. Together with the members of your team, you play a pivotal role in the built environment research community, which is based on sharing experience and knowledge.