We are looking for a scholar with a background in the field of enterprise information systems engineering. Your research deals with the design of enterprise information systems supporting complex decision-making and management. For example, your research may concern the design of business processes, supply chains, and value networks, and propose novel ways of intra- and inter-organizational coordination (e.g., in business ecosystems). You have demonstrable expertise in the modeling, analysis, and implementation of Business-IT architectures. You have been active in one or more of the following areas of research: enterprise architecture, business process management, business intelligence, business modeling, low-code development, model-drivel engineering, etc. You are familiar with both quantitative (e.g., model-based and data-driven enterprise performance analytics) and qualitative research approaches (e.g., understanding the socio-technical implications of complex organizational digital transformation processes, etc.).
We perform ground-breaking research combining various themes such as smart industry, supply chain management, transportation and logistics management, innovation management, healthcare, technology-based entrepreneurship, purchasing and supply management, corporate finance, HRM, and leadership. We challenge conventional scholarly wisdom! Are you looking for forward-thinking team-based environment to expand the borders of your home subject area and develop cross-disciplinary expertise? Join our team and strive to have a significant and balanced impact on science and society.
You contribute to research, teaching, and knowledge valorization. You will
- carry out high-tech business research, with a genuine interest in operating at crossroads of different subject areas;
- improve your home-based specific expertise and develop an interdisciplinary research line;
- build our research and teaching ecosystem (e.g., by acquiring external research funding);
- (co-)teach and coordinate courses in our Bachelor and Master programs of Business & IT and International Business Administration;
- guide students from these programs in their graduation assignments;
- develop expertise in novel model-driven & data-driven research methods and work jointly with BMS lab (a lab that develops expertise in using industrial and behavioral research datasets for research);
- contribute to the supervision of PhD students.