Information Manager Research
Do you want to help transform a 7200+ employee organisation to find new opportunities? Do you want to support cutting edge research by examining current landscape, processes and tools to find strategic changes that need to be made to improve WUR's primary research goals? Of course with an excellent pension scheme, best possible life balance and a fixed December bonus. Read further!
Wageningen University and Research (WUR) is looking for an Information manager to strengthen our Information Management Office. The Information Management Office at WUR is a dynamic, modern environment where analysts, architects and information managers work together to provide the best possible services for Research and Education.
As a public institution, the mission of Wageningen University and Research is to explore the potential of nature to improve the quality of life. You will contribute to this mission by working with our stakeholders (researchers, infrastructure specialists and others) to improve how we support our scientists in their way of working. As an information manager, you ensure that changes take place to meet our organisation's strategic goals. You do this by examining current landscape, processes and tools to find strategic changes that need to be made to improve WUR's primary research goals. You work under supervision of the senior information manager research, other information managers and enterprise architects to contribute to finding optimal solutions and services. You will be able to develop yourself to become familiar with our complex application landscape and sharpen your own skills to optimally support this. You are also expected to contribute to setting priorities to effectively change and expand the current research landscape.What will you do as an Information Manager?
- You contribute to our strategy for the digital services that we offer to researchers, such as our strategy for the transformation to data driven science;
- You contribute to designing and expanding the portfolio of services to enable WUR research;
- Together with business analysts and architects, you help to formulate strategic plans for improvement of crucial research processes;
- You contribute to the research domain roadmap and help drive the process to set priorities;
- You engage with stakeholders directly to contribute to manageable implementation plans that developers are eager to get started on.