As an experienced secretary you will work in close contact with the other office support colleagues for the SBD team members. The management team and the rest of the team rely on your expertise, and there is no doubt that you have things under control. You like to immerse yourself in complex matters and you stand out in a dynamic work environment, where the work pace is high.
You have a good sense of timing, of setting priorities and of administrative relationships. You are able to keep an overview, to respond promptly and to be visible where necessary.
You are very involved, practical and systematic. Logistically, you know how to make the right schedules or adjust them quickly if necessary. You can make connections because you know what is going on and you are able to learn quickly.
You work closely with the other employees within SBD and other related UT employees in an international environment. You also perform general tasks and it goes without saying that you replace your colleague in their absence.
Some of your tasks:
- The daily support of SBD management team and team members, including complex agenda management;
- Independently prioritizing actions and taking care of correspondence (letters and emails);
- Contributing to project-based preparation and organisation of department-overarching meetings and/or external visits;
- Supporting the preparation of programs, monitoring progress of action points, taking minutes, etc.;
- Arranging and processing relevant data to produce aggregated information, preparing draft reports for management information, based on global instructions;
- Preparing (financial) business administration, budgeting and contributing to the preparation of reports and monitoring their progress, based on global instructions;
- Providing information and/or supporting the implementation of communication activities;
- Taking care of general activities within the department, including keeping inventory of office supplies and archiving, including reporting of related budgets.