Eindhoven University of Technology is an internationally top-ranking university in the Netherlands that combines scientific curiosity with a hands-on attitude. Our spirit of collaboration translates into an open culture and a top-five position in collaborating with advanced industries. Fundamental knowledge enables us to design solutions for the highly complex problems of today and tomorrow. Information
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more?
Please contact the hiring manager dr. Wieczorek, A.J.Wieczorek[at]tue.nl.
Visit our website for more information about the application process
or the conditions of employment.
You can also contact hrservices.ieis[at]tue.nl.
Are you inspired and would like to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit our career page
Candidates should submit their applications through the TU/e application platform. The application must include the following documents in English (please note that a maximum of 5 documents of 2 MB each can be uploaded):
- Cover letter (1-page max) which includes motivation for your interest in the position, and an explanation of why your profile would be a good fit for the proposed project.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including name and contact information of two references
- A 1500-word research proposal that outlines how you would approach this topic and ideas for conducting the research.
- A sample research document written by you: a relevant paper, or a master thesis.
- Results of a recent English language test, or other evidence of your English language capabilities.
The deadline to apply is 31 January 2023. However, candidates are invited to apply as soon as possible. The intended starting date for this position is February, 2023 but will be filled in earlier if a suitable candidate is found. The interviews will be held in the week of 6 February 2023. We do not accept applications sent by e-mail or incomplete ones. The position will be filled earlier if a suitable candidate has been found.