There are two different profiles that fit this position well:
- You have just completed a college/university degree with no relevant work experience and you may want to pursue a career in research. This position then offers a good starting point to learn the basics of research. You will be trained to CTA in one year where the goal is to advance to junior Project Manager in our team if you perform well.
- Second option profile is a mbo/college/university degree with already relevant work experience in the CTA profession. You enjoy the work and feel comfortable in a permanently supportive role in scientific research. You like and know the academic world and know how to work in it.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Great communication skills;
- Good command of English, verbal, and writing;
- Good knowledge of standard Microsoft office applications;
- Learning computer programs quickly;
- Systematic way of working
- (Bio)medical education is an advantage
On a personal level, you are are a very quality- and detail-oriented person and you find it rewarding to work in an international setting.
We offer a challenging and meaningful job in an work environment in Utrecht with intelligent, cooperative, and enthusiastic colleagues. We offer a temporary employment contract for one year initially, with the possibility of an extension.