You cannot apply for this job anymore (deadline was 30 Jun 2023).
Browse the current job offers or choose an item in the top navigation above.
You need to meet the requirements for a doctors-degree and must have research experience in a non-Dutch academic environment.
You have a PhD in physics or a closely related field. Ideally, you have:
- A background in optics/nanophotonics or stochastic thermodynamics
- An affinity for experiments
- An ability to work in a small team, and to supervise younger students
- Enthusiasm for exploring “boundaries between fields”
- Interest in statistical physics, nonlinear optics, thermodynamics, and quantum
The group strongly values diversity, and researchers from all backgrounds are invited to apply.
The position is intended as full-time (40 hours / week, 12 months / year) appointment in the service of the Netherlands Foundation of Scientific Research Institutes (NWO-I) for the duration of 2.5 years, with a salary in scale 10 (CAO-OI) and a range of employment benefits. AMOLF assists any new foreign Postdoc with housing and visa applications and compensates their transport costs and furnishing expenses.
We like to make it easy for you, sign in for these and other useful features: