Eindhoven University of Technology is an internationally top-ranking university in the Netherlands that combines scientific curiosity with a hands-on attitude. Our spirit of collaboration translates into an open culture and a top-five position in collaborating with advanced industries. Fundamental knowledge enables us to design solutions for the highly complex problems of today and tomorrow. Information
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more?
Please contact the hiring manager dr. N. Yakovets, email n.yakovets[at]tue.nl.
Visit our website for more information about the application process
or the conditions of employment.
You can also contact HR Services via e-mail, HRServices.MCS[at]tue.nl.
Are you inspired and would like to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit our career page
We invite you to submit a complete application by using the apply button. The application should include a:
- Cover letter explaining your motivation and qualifications for the position;
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, including contact details of referees;
- Key publications, if any (or links to download).
- A transcript of your grades.
- Copies of your degrees and diplomas
- A copy or a link to your Master thesis. If you have not completed it yet, please explain your current situation.
Selected candidates may be invited first for an online interview and then for onsite visits to TU/e. Original degrees or certified copies will be requested at a second stage, for selected candidates.
The selection process will start immediately and will continue until the positions get filled. The positions are fully funded and available starting immediately.
You can upload a maximum of 5 documents of up to 2MB each. Only applications that are submitted in this way are taken into account.