Fixed-term contract: 12 months.
We offer you in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
• a salary of € 2,541 gross per month in the first year, up to a maximum of € 3,247 gross per month in the fourth and final year
• a full-time position (1.0 FTE; based on a 38 hours per week)
• a holiday allowance of 8% gross annual income
• an 8.3% end-of-the-year allowance
• minimum of 29 holidays and additional 12 holidays in case of full-time employment.
The position offered is for four years. Each successful candidate will first be offered a temporary position of one year with the option of renewal for another three years. Prolongation of the contract is contingent on sufficient progress in the first year to indicate that a successful completion of the PhD thesis within the contract period is to be expected. A PhD training programme is part of the agreement and the successful candidate will be enrolled in the Graduate School of the Faculty.
The conditions of employment are available at the University of Groningen website under Human Resources: www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/information-for-new-staff?lang=eng
The preferred starting date is 1 October 2023.