Fixed-term contract: 24 months.
We offer you, in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
- a salary based on qualifications and experience starting at € 3,557 gross per month (salary scale 10)
- excellent secondary terms of employment
- a full-time position
- a holiday allowance of 8% gross annual income and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- 232 holiday hours per calendar year for full-time employment
- participation in a pension scheme for employees
- a personal budget of € 1,000 per year for additional training and career activities.
The postdocs will be based in Groningen but can pursue research with the Euclid science team in both Leiden and Groningen. The successful candidate will be offered a temporary position of two years. After a performance evaluation, this position may be extended for up to two more years, depending on the maximum duration of the position and available funding.
The starting date is as soon as possible, given the launch of the Euclid satellite in July 2023