Eindhoven University of Technology is an internationally top-ranking university in the Netherlands that combines scientific curiosity with a hands-on attitude. Our spirit of collaboration translates into an open culture and a top-five position in collaborating with advanced industries. Fundamental knowledge enables us to design solutions for the highly complex problems of today and tomorrow. Information
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more?
Please contact the hiring manager dr. S. Nijdam, S.Nijdam[at]tue.nl.
Visit our website for more information about the application process
or the conditions of employment.
You can also contact Sam van Kampen MSc., HR Advisor, s.q.v.kampen[at]tue.nl.
Are you inspired and would like to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit our career page
We invite you to submit a complete application. The application should include a:
- Cover letter in which you describe your motivation and qualifications for the position.
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of your publications and the contact information of three references.
- If available, your bachelor or master thesis.
- A list of courses and grades during relevant studies, including GPA in its local scale.
- Name and contact details (email and phone) of at least one scientist able and willing to provide references.
We look forward to receiving your application and will screen it as soon as possible. The vacancy will remain open until the position is filled.