Eindhoven University of Technology is an internationally top-ranking university in the Netherlands that combines scientific curiosity with a hands-on attitude. Our spirit of collaboration translates into an open culture and a top-five position in collaborating with advanced industries. Fundamental knowledge enables us to design solutions for the highly complex problems of today and tomorrow.
Curious to hear more about what it's like as a PhD candidate at TU/e? Please view the video.Information
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more?
Please contact dr. Patty Stabile (r.stabile[at]tue.nl) and dr. Yuqing Jiao (y.jiao[at]tue.nl).
Visit our website for more information about the application process
or the conditions of employment.
You can also contact
HR Services Flux, hrservices.flux[at]tue.nl.
Are you inspired and would like to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit our career page
We invite you to submit a complete application by using the apply button.
The application should include a:
- A cover letter explaining: 1) your motivation for applying to this position, 2) background and qualifications for the position, 3) the proposal for a research plan for next four years, based on the project description.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (including a list of publications and awards),
- Contact information of two reference people,
- Copies of diplomas and a list of your courses taken and grades obtained,
- Half-page summary of your MSc thesis,
- Proof of English language skills (if applicable), and
- All other information that might be relevant.
We look forward to receiving your application and will screen it as soon as possible.
You can apply for this vacancy before December the 5th, 2023.
Please keep in mind you can upload only 5 documents up to 2 MB each. If necessary please combine files.