Eindhoven University of Technology is an internationally top-ranking university in the Netherlands that combines scientific curiosity with a hands-on attitude. Our spirit of collaboration translates into an open culture and a top-five position in collaborating with advanced industries. Fundamental knowledge enables us to design solutions for the highly complex problems of today and tomorrow.
Curious to hear more about what it's like as a PhD candidate at TU/e? Please view the video.Information
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to know more?
Please contact the hiring manager assistant professor dr. Devendra Singh Dhami, email d.s.dhami[at]tue.nl.
Visit our website for more information about the application process
or the conditions of employment.
You can also contact HR Services, email HRServices.MCS[at]tue.nl.
Are you inspired and would like to know more about working at TU/e? Please visit our career page
We invite you to submit a complete application by using the apply button.
The application should include a:
- A research statement, including research experience and interests, and a short outline of the preferred future research direction (max. 1 page).
- A CV, including education history, relevant courses and theses, research experience (if available), a list of publications (if available), and teaching experience (if available).
- Transcript of records for Bachelor's and Master's degrees.
- Electronic copy of (or a link to) Master thesis.
- Electronic copy of publications (if available; if more than 3, please submit top 3). If no publications are available, please submit some substitute, e.g. presentations slides of a given presentation.
- Contact details of or recommendation letters from 2 referees.
We look forward to receiving your application and will screen it as soon as possible.
The position may be filled early if a suitable candidate is found, so do not wait until near the deadline to apply. Applications are only accepted via the dedicated web system (do not send applications via email).