Fixed-term contract: 5 years.
A challenging position in a societally involved organization. On full-time basis the remuneration amounts to a minimum gross monthly salary of €3,746 (scale 11)
and a maximum €5,127 (scale 11), depending on your education and experience. The job profile: Universitair Docent 2/ Assistant Professor 2 is based on the university job ranking system and is vacant for at least 0.8 FTE.
We offer a tenure-track position for the duration of 5 years. During this period, performance will be evaluated according to pre-set criteria in terms of research quality, teaching quality, publication record, and acquisition of project funding. After a successful evaluation, permanent employment will be granted in the position of Assistant Professor / Universitair Docent 1.
Additionally, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam offers excellent fringe benefits and various schemes and regulations to promote a good work/life balance, such as:
- a maximum of 41 days of annual leave based on full-time employment
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- solid pension scheme (ABP)
- contribution to commuting expenses
- optional model for designing a personalized benefits package