Fixed-term contract: 18 months.
We offer you in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
- a salary, depending on qualifications and work experience, with a minimum of € 3,974 (salary scale 11) to a maximum of € 6,181 (salary scale 12) gross per month for a full-time position
- a holiday allowance of 8% gross annual income
- an 8.3% end-of-the-year allowance
- minimum of 29 holidays and additional 12 holidays in case of full-time employment
- participation in a pension scheme for employees. Favorable tax agreements may apply to non-Dutch applicants.
The faculty will facilitate you with obtaining the requested qualifications for teaching and the Dutch language.
The appointment will initially be on a temporary basis for 18 months with an outlook to a permanent position when you meet the criteria.
The appointee will ideally commence on 1 September 2023, or as soon as possible thereafter.
We comply with the conditions of employment of the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO NU). For more detailed information about working conditions and working for the University of Groningen, please check: https://www.rug.nl/about-us/work-with-us/