You may know Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) from our bachelor and master programs. But did you know that we employ more than 3.500 people, that work hard every day to make our education and research possible? We do this in an international and inclusive setting, with attention for quality and for each other. With your help we want to further emphasize that the Erasmus University Rotterdam is a 'great place to work'
You will have varied tasks, with a focus on EUR's employer brand, combined with various projects for the faculties and central services. You may work on an EUR-wide campaign to recruit IT staff on Monday and spend Tuesday on creating promotion material for a large job fair in the US. The position is new within EUR, and you will have many opportunities to explore your own ideas.
As a result of your work, we would like to see EUR's reputation as a great employer improve further and ensure we have sufficient applicants for all our vacancies.Job description
You will work on the following tasks as Employer Branding Officer:
- Detailing the customer journey for potential employees and determining, together with your colleagues, how to optimize it.
- Developing, managing, and evaluating various campaigns to strengthen EUR's employer brand. You will cooperate closely with Marketing & Communications and Recruitment.
- Working on various projects from the faculties and central services, such as the creation of promotion material for job fairs, vacancy campaigns and organizing events.
- Actively contributing to the development of the content for EUR's employer brand, such as texts and images for our website and social media channels.
- Supporting the Recruitment team with optimizing their vacancy texts. With your keen eye for detail and creative approach, you help them write catchy texts.